zaterdag 16 juli 2011

Mystery LED in a box: part 2

see also: Mystery LED in a box: part 0
see also: Mystery LED in a box: part 1 

Nothing more sexy then a beautiful woman with a 360 degrees celcius piece of metal in her hands. And I recently married her too. Lucky me!


In our continuing quest to find our wedding present we (and with 'we' I mean Rianne) got the task to add a pushbutton to the mystery box. This was easy, even for my soldering virgin.

The pushbutton revealed a new sequence of Morse code. The Matlab script I wrote for the first clue proved itself robust enough to also give us the next clue:

"ALLRIGHT. JULLIE DACHTEN TOCH NIET DAT DIT HET AL WAS HE? ZET HET EEPROM VOL MET 0X03 OM NAAR DE VOLGENDE RONDE TE GAAN. VIERENZESTIG"

The next task is to fill the EEPROM of the Attiny with '0x03'. This would bring us to the next round. The sentence strangely ends with the number 64. I don't know if this means anything for now or later on but I will keep the number in mind.

Stay tuned....

see also: Mystery LED in a box: part 3 
see also: Mystery LED in a box: part 4 
see also: Mystery LED in a box: part 5  
see also: Mystery LED in a box: part 6
see also: Mystery LED in a box: part 7

1 opmerking: